Bards - Greetings unto all

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Tue Jan 9 06:14:40 PST 2001

New to the list and barding for about 5 years or so, I am Gerald of
Leesville.

My persona is a 16th century Scot who is paid by his family to travel and
not become involved in politics.  It suits me well, this life, as I am able
to perform on recorder and transverse flute as well as learn songs from
different regions.

I enjoy performing, dancers, in a circle, or just as background music while
people eat.

Having introduced myself, I think I'll sit and watch a while, and see what
discussions come up.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
Gerald L. Norris Jr. -- Houston, Tx.
Gerald of Leesville, a bard of Stargate -- Kingdom  :  Ansteorra
Husband, father, lover, singer, writer