Bards - whatever....

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 08:03:59 PST 2001

careful how your represent someone who stands absent for defense of himself.
I'll have you know that I have strategically positioned myself to observe
the list and enjoy the conversation while not getting drawn into any lengthy
discussions. (he he he. . .)

The truth be told, I just want to see how everyone is doing. I came to
Ansteorra to fight in the grand melees and make my name in times of war. Now
thanks to Ulf I am hanging out with a bunch of big mouthed story tellers and
. . . um... never mind. ;)  It is good to see people back on the list and
conversing, and it is good to hear from my friends, old and new alike.

BTW: I'll have all know that Robert's "Elmer Fud" song is one of my
favorites.

One last thing, be careful who you challenge. Ask Robert about the last time
he challenged me to a bardic duel. (remember Baronial, Robert? :) )