Bards - Stargate Area Bardic Workshops

Kathy Elliott kelliott at sjgs.org
Thu Jan 18 10:58:23 PST 2001

Are you working on a new story, and you just can't get the ending to work
out right?  Or you can't figure out how to best express that new poem? Not
sure how fast to perform that new song you're working on?

"Bardic Workshops" will meet at my home on the last Monday of every month -
Jan 29, Feb 26, etc. from 7pm - ? (I'll probably start kicking people out at
midnight.)  Each evening will begin with a short (30-45 minutes) class on a
different topic each month, and then the meat of the night will be spent
improving and perfecting performances with the help of constructive
criticism from your fellow bards.  Of course, if you have a piece that you
wish merely to perform, that is not ready for constructive criticism, that
is welcome as well.  You are also welcome to just come listen.  The idea is
to allow performance (and commentary, if requested) in a low-pressure
non-competitive setting.

For details, please contact me at:
	Kathy Elliott
	10211 Sagegate
	Houston, TX  77089
	281-922-0765
	kelliott at sjgs.org

If you know anyone who might be interested in attending the first class on
Jan 29, please pass on the word, since it won't be in the newsletter.

In service,

HL Katrina of Coventry (name change)
Bard of the Stargate