Bards - Administrative Reminder

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Mon Jan 22 22:04:09 PST 2001

Greetings from your friendly list administrator.

    This seemed like a good time to remind everyone of the policy on posting
material to this list.  No one has violated this policy in a while,  I,m just
posting a reminder as we do have a lot of new people here.

    You are encouraged to post any material that you have written yourself.
In fact that is one of the reasons the list is here.  You should not post
material written by others unless you have their permission to do so.  If
someone makes a request, and you have what they are seeking, please get
permission from the author before posting it here or send it to them privatly.

    I want to thank the members of this list for their cooperation in
following this neccessary policy.  There has only been one violation in the
entire time the list has been active.

Robert Fitzmorgan
List Administrator