Bards - Kingdom Bard

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sun Jan 7 19:01:18 PST 2001

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com writes:

> And the winner is.......
>       Lady Eleanor Fairchild, (lady of Don Arron Harper)
>                                                 Ysfael

If I may add, a VERY worthy winner indeed! It was an enormous pleasure to
perform with, and meet everyone. This was a real treasure of a day, and I was
grateful to be a part of it. Eleanor Fairchild is one of those bards who
cause the walls to fall away, and transport you to another place and time.
She is just as lovely inside as out, and I felt privileged to witness it all.
What a fortunate kingdom to be blessed with the talent we have in bards!
Let's do it again real soon!
Anawyn