Bards - Another question for Pubear

Karen Setze ksetze at ydr.com
Tue Jan 9 20:12:37 PST 2001

Yes, yes, that was the song I've heard. I'm so glad to find it. From all the
blank looks so many people have given me over the years when I asked about it I
was beginning to think I had hallucinated hearing it.

But, since I'd like to perform this song for the men of a border barony near me
in Atlantia (which I'm considering making my new SCA home, since the nice people
who live in this part of the East realm never seem to go anywhere, and host one
event a year), What tune do I use for these wonderful words?

Is it also a Ragnar original - and do I need to send someone in Bjornsberg a
cassette to get a recording of it?

A greedy Yseulte