[Bards] Hello, Ivo

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Mon Jul 9 17:30:11 PDT 2001

Sorry for the bandwidth, but:
    Hello, Ivo.  I have not been ignoring or forgetting you; it seems our
ISP will not permit us to mail to hotmail accounts.  I have no idea why.
When we try, it automatically alters the address line when we enter the text
and we cannot make it keep any hotmail address on the line.  If we try to
send it anyway, we then get the mailer:daemon or returned mail message.  If
anyone knows why this occurs or how to make it stop, please let me know.
Needless to say, we regard our ISP with fear and loathing more every day.

Mistress Catrin