[Bards] Regional Bardic Revel

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Sun Jun 17 18:49:16 PDT 2001

       I've been talking with Lilas in Mooneschadowe and a few others and we
would like to have a regional bardic get together during the long break in
northern events.  More of a revel than an event.  Northkeep has quite a bit
going on in the next few weeks, but it looks like the last weekend in July
would be a good time.  Saturday July 28th.  I would like to have it as
central as possable so more people will come.  Would someone in Wiesenfeuer
like to host this?  We could do it in Mooneschadowe but I would really like
to have as many Bards as we can there.  We also want those who just like to
listen to good bards.
       What does everyone think of this.  Does this date work for people.

Robert Fitzmorgan