Bards - Fw: AL - Fw: Are there any SCA song Web sites?

Paul DeLisle ferret1 at cox-internet.com
Thu Mar 22 17:40:17 PST 2001

Master Lucais:

Greetings!....I feel for this gentle...not only did I (in my relative SCA
youth) hail from both Ffynnon Gath, *and* Mendersham, but I lived not
terribly far (then) from his home (now), as well! I have always had an open
offer: If anyone desires any piece or set of pieces from my Bard's book, all
they have to do is ask for them by name (or description.) His E-mail was not
included in this post....but if you would forward it to me, I would be happy
to help out!

In Service, I remain
Alden Pharamond
Rosenfeld, Ansteorrra