[Bards] Re: Bards - Bard of Namron at Beltane

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 14:49:47 PDT 2001

To be the bard of Namron is truely as great an Honor as it is a
responsibility. One that I have dreamt of for many changes of the seasons.
As I am the current Bard of Weisenfeuer, I think it only fitting that I
should come and make a claim to the Horn of the Storm Bard. After all when
the fierceness of the flames of pasion burning bright with in the hearts of
Weisenfeuer's Warriors stand upon the field side by side with the gale force
of Namron's valor and spirit truely any army that faces such virtue arayed
against them should know the fear that rends their heart and shakes the
rivets from their armor.

So shall I come to the circle at the given hour and make my bid...

Who, then will come and try to deny me the honor and responsibility of
claiming the title of the Storm Bard?

Darius