[Bards] Re: Bards - Bard of Namron at Beltane

kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Thu May 3 12:22:35 PDT 2001

I can't wait!!!  I have been reading over the poem, over and over, and
over, and over... you get the idea.  I sure hope you all are gonna love
it!  What am I saying???  of course you all will love it, I'm gonna do
it!!!  Everyone loves the Gimp... some love to kiss me, some love to hug
me, some love to tease me, and most love to hurt me.  hehehehehe!!!

Love you guys and good luck to all...
Smoochies!!
Ryn

Kateryn la Esclopiera