[Bards] looking for someone

DEAJAVU at aol.com DEAJAVU at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 07:47:17 PST 2001

Hello again.
       Um...the event was.....Weisenfour Baronial i believe. He was bahing
the Wolflodge when i first saw him at that event. I think he was wearing
black, but am not 100% sure. he WAS wearing a purple scarf though, around his
waste. (perhaps ren remembers this man?) i remember the scarf for a year and
a half eariler at Castallon, he had it around his neck. :) he said that he
was looking for you, and i think your lady. Being his first event since
castellan, he knew not that many people. Again, his name is Dustin Light.
Mundane name i believe. he lived in Tulsa ok. i think he would be...21 maby?
i think. Any help you could give me in locating this man would be greatly
appriciated! thanks! K

Lady Kyna Terricsdottir
  Namron, Ansteorra
    Deajavu at aol.com