[Bards] further bard baiting before retiring back to bed

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Nov 20 01:15:18 PST 2001

>You, madam, are rotten. Cornering a poor, defenseless Viking in public,
>beating him over his pointy little head with his own words.... sigh...
>hmmf.... sigh part two.... I suppose so...

Humm, I am awake in the middle of the night when I had hoped to be happily
asleep next to my dear husband and 'well, I'm not'.  Me, rotten, I resemble
that remark quite a great deal and would take exception to it's use if it
didn't make me quite delighted at your knowing my character so well.  As
for you being a poor, defenseless Viking...  I am thinking here and trying
to come up with the proper reply, I am thinking to discuss this with your
dear lady would be quite amusing.  Humm, but I miss the joy of tormenting
you in your presence as the faint 'Ja Ja' in my head just pales to your
presence.  As I missed tormenting you at all at Margrave, although enjoyed
tormenting your fellow Northern Baron, I hope you will give me the
opportunity at Investiture and Winterkingdom.  If it is as good as the time
with Barn and Slaine in the Xena discussions; I think we could sell tickets
and use it as a fund raiser.

Back to that poor defenseless comment, where else are you do corner a
Viking but in the public eye?  as for beating him over his pointy little
head, is there any weapon as good for that as his own words?  I think not.

Thank you for just being you, you do it so well,

Susan the Ornory Little Cuss

We are all very beautiful models of imperfection.
Ulfie

watch the announce list for my post,
and you all just thought I asked
alot of questions before