[Bards] loking for soemone

Brown, Charley W. Chass at lakewebs.net
Wed Nov 14 18:17:14 PST 2001

Mayhaps my lady :)
I am from the north and attend alot of events (as many as i can). Hmm did he
say what he was looking for from me? Hmm I am very curious now lol. Well my
lady if prey tell you find his info or etc lemme know :)
In Service of the Dream,

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Hospitaler/Minister of A&S Canton of Rundel
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html
Event Steward Margrave VIII