[Bards] looking for Stephen from down south...

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at ev1.net
Thu Nov 15 05:38:12 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ren Picard" <kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com>
To: <bards at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 4:56 PM
Subject: [Bards] looking for Stephen from down south...

> Hey, I need Stephone from down south...

Ooh!  That's me!

> Chass, I mean Bill, get your mind out of the gutter....again!

Chass, follow the lady's directive, get your mind out of the gutter ... that
way, there's more room in there for mine ... <eg>

> BTW... any idea who the Spanish ambassador really was???
> I'm still swooning....

I'll see if I can find out this weekend sweetie ... of course, you'll need
to contact me offlist unless you want every other lady bard on this list to
chase down that well-dressed scoundrel with the rakish accent ... besides,
we have plans to formulate, remember?  Muhahahaha ...

> Ryn the Gimp

Stephen the ... um ... ?