[Bards] Hello everyone!!!

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Mon Nov 19 21:47:36 PST 2001

Then Susan said:
> Any chance we can get you to use the outline you just wrote as the basis
> for a class at Winterkingdom?  I had heard you were to teach something and
> this sounds like just the class Kit had been saying she would love to see
> you teach.  Those things plus, how you teach others.

You, madam, are rotten. Cornering a poor, defenseless Viking in public,
beating him over his pointy little head with his own words.... sigh...
hmmf.... sigh part two.... I suppose so...

Humor aside,  I would be glad to teach such a class, though be warned that
the class will be more like a stand up comedy performance than a scholastic
endeavor.   I'd have to call it Bardic 201 (because of the sophomoric
humor?) as for a class like this I would assume that the audience is at
least passingly acquainted with the bardic arts, and maybe has done some.

Ulf