[Bards] Borg Artisans

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Nov 20 01:37:30 PST 2001

>Bersi
>AKA Pubear of Bjornsborg

I do so hope that you are able to make it up for Investiture, I would love
to meet you.  BTW, I am wearing my Pooh suit as I read this as the house is
chilled and it was the simplest way to stay warm on a chilly night, just
think PJ sleeper for adults, with cute ears...

If you make it, as I said I would love to meet you and I would love for my
daughter to hang out with you as the little borg artisan (and what was this
discussion you all had at Eldern?) is always looking for a few good over
achievers with a good sense of humor to learn from.  I wonder how long it
is before the laurel's start watching who she is hanging out with to see
who they need to focus their eye' one to see who they include in next....

recently, after spending a wonderful weekend with Aethelstan cutting medal
(just happened to be while the circle was meeting, planning to take away
his 'free' time at events), she was anealing silver with Beorlik and
someone said something about him 'stealing' her and she replied that she
was an equal opportunity learner, if they were willing to teach she was
happily willing to learn.  My current questions I ponder include if she
will be a thistle collector like Oxlade or a no thistle Iris first like
Dairimaid?  I also am curious if she will have laurel leaves encircling her
dear little head before she graduates from college?  Something about her
asperations for at leaste 7 fully developed personas she can do a war with
who have their complete period and persona specific encampment and are able
to go into bardic with a full persona story, and orrigional poem in period
style and one other piece from the available literature or music of the
time.  Yikes, it would scare me if I hadn't have spent the last 15 years
with her just being and scaring everyone else.  Thank you all for creating
a place she can just be and find peers for her to just be with.

Susan the tired mother who just got 'pulled' along and is enjoying the ride
the SCA has been such a wonderful answer to prayer, as you all give Kit a
place to be 'average' albiet a very skewed average but statistically
stacked together (this directed to you bard, herald types with Laurel leanings)