[Bards] Calling All Bards

Bella lady-of-sorrow at home.com
Thu Oct 25 19:09:35 PDT 2001

The time is upon us when the Barony of Eldern Hills opens its arms and
welcomes all to their Samhain celebration. Join us as we gather to
celebrate the bardic arts in a collegium with teachers from throughout
the northern region. Then come and be enthralled by the talented bards
of our fair land as we select the newest Title Bard of the Eldern Hills.
The competition returns to its time-honored tradition this year, three
pieces - a song, a story, and a poem.

We hope to see you all there.

In Service to the Dream,

HL Bella