[Bards] Samhain Collegium

Bella bella-da-wolf at home.com
Sun Oct 7 18:59:31 PDT 2001

Just a reminder that there will be a bardic collegium at Eldern Hills
Samhain event at the end of this month. All of you who have agreed to
teach at the collegium please send me a confirmation that you still plan
to attend and which classes you will be teaching so I can finalize the
flyers for gate. Anyone interested in teaching, please contact me and I
will be happy to add you.

Also, I will be handing over the bardic title as well, I would like to
see as many of you out there as possible at both the collegium and the
competition.

Yours in Service,

Bella