[Bards] Ryn's tacky thingy

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Mon Oct 8 12:52:00 PDT 2001

No, Mr Bill, you are sadly mistaken, it couldn't be my best friend and
confidant Yoshiie for gods are not allowed to sink that low.  If they do
exhibit such gutteral behavior, it would be called a whem.  Whems
produced by gods are often amusing and forms of inspirational wahoos, so
this situation is neither amusing or inspirational so he could not be in
the gutter of which I am digging...