[Bards] Ryn's tacky thingy

Charley W Brown Chass at lakewebs.net
Mon Oct 8 14:22:40 PDT 2001

That's not me down there I do believe it be Yoshi. Hmm should you plant the
Shovel there?? lol And for that I will steal your crutch, and if you do come
to Margrave I wont share my latest batch of Melomil lol. Btw I am
experimenting with White Grape. :)

Chass
Owner Dwarvehnhome Armory
Http://www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html