[Bards] Ryn's tacky thingy

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Mon Oct 8 13:34:48 PDT 2001

(with a psycho look in her eyes, the Gimp jumps out of the hole and
begins to laugh hysterically )

Where's Barne????  I must see Barne!!!!  Make sure he's got the Baron hat
on his head!!!!!

(she runs away laughing as if crazed waving the shovel in her hand
calling out, "oh Barne!  Oh Barniep......")