[Bards] Weisenfeuer Bardic

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 00:20:40 PDT 2001

IN one weeks time I will step down as Bard of Wiesenfeuer. It has been a
momentus year for me and it has been an honor to hold this title.

Next Saturday after noon we will meet and I with some help from her
excellency and possibly a few others will chose the next Bard of the Land of
Fire. this competition will be two rounds the first round all competitors
will be expected to perform either a period or an Original Piece, the second
round is Bards choice. after this the judges will confer and either ask for
a bard off or decide who the next Titled bard will be to be announced in
eavening court. Hope to see every one there ready to go! if you have any
questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Master Darius of the Bells
10th Bard of the Barony of Weiesnefeuer

art, -
the instrument and the audience" - Sir Walter Raliegh