[Bards] roll call

Keely Disman kdisman at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 07:57:48 PST 2002

(bowing)

Good day to all,

I just joined this list so I apparently missed the
roll call when it first cam through.  Well I will
answer now.

I am Joan Hebert, recently moved to the Steppes Barony
from the Barony of Ravensfort.  I have been doing
campfire bardics for almost five years now.  I have
been wanting to enter some of the competitions, but I
know that my story telling leaves even more to be
desired than my singing!  :D  I am also the mother of
three very active children which makes events and
barding even more interesting.

Until later,

Joan Hebert

(Keely Disman)