[Bards] roll call

Brown, Charley W. Chass at lakewebs.net
Sun Feb 10 10:25:25 PST 2002

Now Ryn, just remember you have to share... you can't drink it all by
yourself! lol  and Elizabeta says to tell you she didn't realise that you
and she are nearly the same age... she's about 6 months younger than you!

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Hospitaler/Minister of A&S Canton of Rundel
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html
Event Steward Margrave VIII