[Bards] Yeah! A post!

willow taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Fri Jan 18 10:48:08 PST 2002

I was feeling the same way . I wasn't sure there was anyone on the list.
Could we have a little rolecall and share some information about
ourselves.

Hi! I'm Willow de Wisp and have been a storyteller for over 40 year. I
started telling stories as a child. The kids down the street had a
lemonade stand and I put up a storytelling stand next to it. I made more
money than they did. I have a great library of stuff and I am willing to
share.