[Bards] Yeah! A post!

Brown, Charley W. Chass at lakewebs.net
Sat Jan 19 11:40:05 PST 2002

Ok :)
I am Charinthalis Del Sans, I have just entered the idea of being in Bardic
and story telling. In mundane life I am a published poet. I have been in the
sca for over 10 years. I had a bard tell me to check into being a bard since
he loved my stories for the items I am selling in my merchant booth. What
can I say Imagination is such a wonderful thing. My Personna is Greek from
600ad and am a TRader extroidinare and armorer.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Hospitaler/Minister of A&S Canton of Rundel
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html
Event Steward Margrave VIII