[Bards] Yeah! A post!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 06:34:50 PST 2002

Greetings and salutations!

I am Lady Eleanor Cleavely, Apprentice to Master
Darius of the Bells. My mundane name is Heather (Tess)
Nieto. I am a former music major with a concentration
in flute and voice. I am now an English major on a
temporary hiatus. I love all forms of bardic because
it's such a great feeling standing in front of a crowd
and singing or telling a story and they are enjoying
it. Plus, it helps if you're a ham. :O)

My persona is a 16th century lady living on the verge
of the Elizabethan Era. My family are humble nobility
living in the lowland hills of Scotland, though I live
outside of London with my husband, Lord Sebastian de
Rolstoun.

I remain...

Your Humble servant,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Apprentice to Master Darius of the Bells
Minister of Arts and Sciences (Acting)
College of Three Bridges

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary