[Bards] Bardi Pratice

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 05:27:52 PST 2002

Sorry, But this wasa talked about in great detail at Winterkingdom. The
meeting needs to be at a non-campsite, and it needs to be during the week,
if it happens during event times, the whole point of the meeting is lost as
there are invariably other things to do, and the bardic practice will be
shortchanged.

Ivo

>How bout making the location Camp Cimeron and we all get together at the
>wolfstar event. mom and I will be up there around 9pm if we don't get stuck
>in dallas trafic.
>
>I've got the Big Caboose reserved we can meet there or in the hall by the
>fire place
>
>Simone
>

> > The doors open at 7:00 PM, anyone is welcom. Bring $5 and a bardic piece
> > that needs some polishing.
> >
> > The target date at the moment Is Friday, Feburary 1. Depending on who
>can
> > and can not make it, this date may change.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Member of the Liondragon Guard
Northern Regional Bard
"God Save the King!"