[Bards] Bardi Pratice

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 07:26:17 PST 2002

>We may want to look at a non-weekend night for the future.  FYI. That
>particular Friday is the first night of Brwyn Gwlad's Candlemas, where
> >Gulf War competitions will be held, as well as the first night of >Bards
>& Arts in Adlersruhe.
>
>Since I am not going to either, it looks like a good night for me.  >High
>probability rate for me being there.
>
>Ulf

Then Ivo said:

"point taken, Ill make sure to look at the kingdome calender more closely in
the future. However, at the moment, Luck is favoring me, so Ill take the
good fortune as a sign from God, then make sure not to test my fortunes any
more :)"

Its good to hear that you will (likely) be able to make it, Ulf. I look
forward to seeing you there. Will you be coming alone?

Ivo