[Bards] Yeah! A post!

willow taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Mon Jan 21 20:19:06 PST 2002

I am so glad you are a story teller. There are a lot of wonderful
classical Greek stories that need telling. I am working on one about
Hector but it isn't doing to well. I wonder if we could get a group of us
together and do a walk a round or a show about the Trojan war. Master
Thomas has done some wonderful show about other subjects'
Willow