[Bards] Thoughts and news

willow taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Sat Jan 26 16:32:53 PST 2002

It is wonderful to know that there are as many of us as there are on the
list. I would like us to use the list in a more productive manner. In the
past the bards would share stories about what was happening in there
local areas. Bards and storytellers used to pass on the news from one
place to another. I would be very nice if we could share that kind of
info. Of course I know that sometimes that is hard because there isn't
anything really interesting happening in our areas. Maybe we could share
our research or thoughts. We could put "news" in the subject line or
"data" or "thoughts" That way we would quickly  know what the post is
about.

For example "news"

The bards and performers in the Elfsea area are pleased with the fact
that Lord Tarkus is hosting the bardic night again. The infamous cloak
was passed on this last bardic to a young performer who is a student of
our new premier Bard. This young lady sang " The Burden of the Crown".
Listening to her was a treat.