[Bards] Bardic Practice

Brown, Charley W. Chass at lakewebs.net
Wed Jan 23 01:12:38 PST 2002

You are not the only one there Ryn :) it is a way too far to go lol even
though we be of the north.... might as well be of Siberia lol for as
isolated as we are .

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Hospitaler/Minister of A&S Canton of Rundel
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html
Event Steward Margrave VIII