[Bards] roll call

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 15:56:34 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/24/2002 5:24:32 PM Central Standard Time,
catan at webzone.net writes:

>     Bardic history: Past Premiere Bard of Ansteorra and Past Principal of
> the
> Queen's College of Bard  mumblemumble years ago (it WAS after the earth's
> crust

But we never get to hear you anymore! Ya gotta perform again one of these
days!

Anawyn De Bardolphe here- reside in Northkeep by address. Enjoy informal
bardic gatherings, all forms of bardic except musical instruments.
Disenchanted that the muse has not been to visit for a long time now...