[Bards] formats ?

willow taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Sun Jul 7 10:41:33 PDT 2002

One of my favorite way of running a bardic contest is the bardic circle
format where the performers judge. This worked very well during my last
time as the organization head of the Queen's Bards. The performers not
only gave good word fame to each other they often gave good insight as to
the strengths and weaknesses of the performance. Winning because my
fellow performers thought I did well felt wonderful.

The bad part was it had to moderated carefully. Their was a potential for
some bad situations.
Willow