[Bards] Re: [Bards]courstey book

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Jul 7 18:06:28 PDT 2002

>As a Hospitaller what  kind of thing would you like to see in the book?
>willow

In an earlier message you wrote:
<<I was thinking of a small introduction and then a sections on table
manners, how to greet people,what to do and not do when going up into
court, basic etiquette with hand kissing, dealing with personas, the
don't of camping, etc. Each section would have some funny things on what
not to do. I thought each one of us could take a section. This is not
written in stone. The one thing I hoped to stress is basic courtesy.
Always put yourself in the other person shoe and make it easier for the
other person. I don't think it should be very long.>>

This sounds like an excellent summation of things to cover.  It sounds like
a wonderful thing to offer to  newcomers and ones who have been around
awhile, but unsure of many of these things.

Susan the Curious