[Bards] Bard project???

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Sun Jul 7 20:17:24 PDT 2002

jonwillowpel at juno.com writes:

> Dear Robert you are so good with things do you think you could do a
> section.
> Willow
> > It sounds interesting and useful to me.
> >
> > Robert

       I prouably could.  Let's talk it about a bit to get a better idea of
what we want to have in it then I'l see which part catches my interest, or if
lots of people jump in to take part, see which part no one else wants and
I'll do something.
       This is prouably a good time.  I'm coming off a very long writers
block and am actually doing quite a bit of writing these days.

Robert