[Bards] Courtesy book

lanphier taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Fri Jul 12 15:48:13 PDT 2002

Hello folks

I would like as many people who can to put their input into this book but
I know no matter what we do someone will take it wrong. I suggested this
project with the plans that I would be the editor and there fore the fall
guy. There is not much anyone can do to me. I don't want to be the
authoritarian figure in charge. For example,Lord Robert's poem, I could
live with it if somehow it was implied that "some" or even "most" people
bow thereby giving us people who don't a way out.  Most of the courtesies
are common and other than this I can't think of anything that would be a
problem. Can any of you think of anything?