[Bards] Courtesy book

Gottfried Krimmelbein gottfried at zamigo.net
Mon Jul 15 17:37:26 PDT 2002

A suggestion might be to have footnotes with such disclaimers as you
mention.  This might lesson the "offense" some might take and or reduce the
"Well it wasn't ALWAYS done like that" sentiment.

I think a bard was the first one to say, "you forgot to read the fine
print."

Cordially in service,

Gottfried Krimmelbein
StoneBridge Keep, Ansteorra