[Bards] other people's works.

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 18:06:06 PDT 2002

>You are more than welcome to perform this.  As a rule if I post >something
>to a public list then my fellow bards are welcome to perform >it if they
>like.
>
>Robert

I would like to post a question to the list, just for my own blank
inquisitive nature. A Bard names Silverhands once said to me "the gift of
the muses is for all to enjoy and none to own." Baring specific requests,
and always assuming that credit is given where due, how many people here
agree with this statement? How many people want their pieces to be performed
bye others. I'm not saying that there is a wright or wrong, Im just wanting
to see what the current feelings are about perfomring other people's pieces.

Ivo