[Bards] other people's works.

lanphier taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Jul 17 12:30:23 PDT 2002

I don't think this is stuffy but simple courtesy. I would rather ask each
time rather than offend. You need to be very careful if you are in
completions. I have had people do the piece I was going to do. We need to
be careful because there are performers out there who are VERY touchy
about their work.

Willow de Wisp