[Bards] Crown Tournament (a filk, first draft)

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Fri Jul 19 15:44:40 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/19/2002 3:10:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
lymadelina at yahoo.com writes:

> With apologies to Larry Bastian, who wrote the song
> Garth Brooks made famous, and to Sir Galen of Bristol,
> whose idea I shamelessly swiped

Really nice, but for those of us who never listen to (I am assuming that this
is) Country Music, I have no idea which tune this is set to. I would
certainly love to hear you perform it though, and it looks like a bonny
piece!
Thanks for sharing!
Anawyn