[Bards] formats ?

willow taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Sun Jul 7 16:58:35 PDT 2002

After everyone who was completing was finished we went off to a corner.
Usually we asked other performers to keep the circle going. We would sit
in a circle and state which piece was our choice and why. The problem was
some people don't know how to do constructive criticism and sometime had
to be led to tactful answers. This out loud judging gave a lot of
feedback. I remember I thought I had done a great piece but I was talking
into the wind and people kept losing what I was saying. I learned to pay
attention to the wind when I was speaking outdoors.
Willow