[Bards] Traditions - A Poem

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Wed Jul 10 21:18:57 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/10/02 2:39:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jerryn at houston.rr.com writes:

> Agreed, but the thrones and crowns _are_ a symbol of their royal presence.
>
> If Robert had changed the word "Traditions" for "Courtesies" would you
> still
> hesitate?

       By the way,  I wasn't putting "Traditions" forward as something that
should go in the book, but as something I had written that was like what we
were discussing.  Sort of as a starting point for discussion, which seems to
have worked.
       It honestly had never entered my mind that bowing when you pass the
empty thrones wasn't one of our traditions.  that's how it had always been
presented to me.   My proublem with the poem is that it's not very well
written.
       You never know when you're going to learn something new.

Robert