[Bards] Traditions - A Poem

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Thu Jul 11 11:28:10 PDT 2002

Pippa said:

"I bow before the empty thrones, because I believe that is what Philippa
Rookhaven would have done. I have always understood this to be more of a
persona thing than an Ansteorran tradition."

Sheesh, what is it with you Lions and persona stuff for crying out loud?
Umm, what a minute, never mind...

Pendaran