[Bards] Courtesy book report from Conation

lanphier taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Mon Jul 15 13:20:20 PDT 2002

Yes, Thing like that. Trying to keep your pieces reasonable. Not 25
minutes unless you are doing a special arranged thing. If you do a really
sad piece try to arrange for a up-beat piece to follow so it doesn't kill
the circle, If anyone can think of anything on bardic courtesies throw in
your input.

Willow