[Bards] other people's works.

Gottfried Krimmelbein gottfried at zamigo.net
Fri Jul 19 00:26:04 PDT 2002

Silverhands speaks true.

I don't object to someone performing my pieces so long as appropriate credit
is given (even my bad works) After all even the worst Bard gets recognized.
That thread has run through already.

Gottfried of StoneBridge Keep
The Skalding Broc/Badgering Bard

PS Willow, alas twas not me who  knew of the Courtesy Book websites.