[Bards] Looking for material

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Jun 2 22:01:42 PDT 2002

First off, as a mom, I would love to thank the bardic community for
embracing my daughter.  This has been wonderful, she was walking on air
when she came back from Steppes.  Not sure, but I think she showed her pin
from Darius off to all at Castellan this weekend.  The turn outs at both
Steppes and Beltane filled her with awe from all the wonderful bards in our
kingdom and she is looking forward to going to Lillies, for the stories of
bardic gatherings there are incredible.

Secondly, she asked me to ask for sources for period poetry for her.  She
is looking to expand her repitoir and is having problems finding sources
online.  Any sources or encouragements are welcome and if you want to send
it to her personally her e-mail is kitanya at swbell.net

Thanks,
Susan the Curious
mother of Kitty, Kat'ryna Spitomirova