[Bards] Looking for material

Ihon Vinson macFergus jhirling at houston.rr.com
Mon Jun 3 11:58:36 PDT 2002

Because I know neither you or your daughter, I have no idea what would be
age appropriate for Kitty -- either from a learning or content
standpoint.  There is tons of stuff on line and a search via any of the
engines (I personally find http://www.google.com/ to serve well) using
keywords such as: medieval poetry; or renaissance poetry -- should yield an
abundant harvest.
--ihon
per pale gules and vert in chief a hand in benediction argent
semper perge eos coniciendum