[Bards] Hello?

Keely Disman kdisman at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 18:32:13 PST 2002

Greetings!

My S.C.A. name is Joan Hebert.  Mundanely, I am known as Keely Disman.  I am now in the Steppes Barony, formally of the Barony of Ravensfort.  While nowhere near as fluent in speech as dear Stephen, I did wish to put in my few cents worth. . . .
<raises hand>  Present!

Joan "the Rom"  Hebert
a.k.a.  the Gypsy Bard

  Brian Martin <BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com> wrote: This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
Is anyone out there?

Pendaran